WordPress website audit
$395.45 – $786.36
An expert health check to keep your website humming.
Choose the audit option best suited to your needs:
Why a website audit is important
Afterall, you don’t want to wait until customers are complaining about your checkout process or you’re getting error messages about site vulnerabilities to realise something isn’t working.
That’s where our WordPress Website Audit comes in. We’ll take an in-depth look at your site to identify issues affecting your traffic, security, sales and more. So you can feel confident your website is working for you now – and will continue to do so.
We’ll dig into the backend of your website to see what’s working and, more importantly, what’s not. We’ll uncover hidden gremlins that could be slowing your site down, stopping you from getting client enquiries or making your site vulnerable to attacks from nefarious actors.
A straightforward audit report
Once we’ve completed your audit, we’ll send you a straightforward, easy-to-follow report. This will outline the issues we’ve identified along with screenshots and explainers about what we recommend.
- Choose and pay for the audit option that best suits your needs
- Provide access to your website’s backend (instructions provided by email)
- Fill out a short questionnaire about what’s concerning you most about your website
- You’ll get your report within 14 working days after completing the questionnaire and providing login access to your site
Terms and conditions
- All prices include GST
- The fee is non-refundable
- You will need to provide access to your website, following the instructions provided, within 4 weeks of payment or your fee will be forfeited
- Audit will be completed within 14 working days of website access details being provided
- No changes will be made to your website without your express approval